Industrial Electrician through our Manufacturing and Automation Technician
In our 6 month manufacturing program, the future comes alive at the PTTI You will be the Automated Technician or Engineer’s Assistant on the front lines of the automated process! It will be your job to fix, program, and install the computers, machines, and robots. Start your future today! What makes our Manufacturing Engineering Training & Automation Program Unique?
- 6 Month Training to a fulfilling career as a Manufacturing & Automation Technician
- Instructors with real manufacturing industry experience
- Internet-ready classrooms with 40 computers equipped with AutoCad and Vision Systems
- Hands-on work stations in robotics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical wiring, and more!
- Extensive Job Placement Help for all graduates
- Licensed by the PA Department of Education
What do you get as a graduate from our Manufacturing Maintenance Training School?
- Workplace math instruction
- Mentoring and instruction in resume writing, interviewing skills, and job hunting
- Full-time staff recruiters dedicated to finding you a job
What will you be expected to learn (and perform!) in our program?
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- AC/DC Motor Controls
- Electrical and Electronics Systems (Single & Three Phase Wiring, Volt-ohm-meters, etc.)
- Robotics (PLC & Robotic Operation)
- Quality Systems (ISO 9000 & FDA GMP)
- Automation and Engineering Software (AutoCad, SAP and Plex Maintenance Modules)
- Dedicated Manufacturing Process Equipment
- Interpreting Engineering Drawings
- Process Control and Innovation (Cost Reductions, maintenance, trouble-shooting)
- Career Coaching
- Workplace Mathematics (Solving for variables, unit conversions)
- We help you with Resume Writing & Interviewing as well as Job Placement Assistance even before graduation.