The institute’s training facility is designed to provide education and hands-on training in several technical fields like Welding, Auto, Sterile, Manufacturing, and more. With a total space of 10,000 square-foot for training and administrative facility, we have ensured to provide a spacious learning environment for all our students.
Fewer students in one class assure quick learning and allow our instructors to provide attentive teachings which is a convenience to all our students. With new norms about to be in place, our facility is completely capable of managing students and adhering to the standards at the same time.
PTTI has ventilated classrooms for our students:
PTTI has its own skid-steer compact loader (Bob-Cat) & Back Hoe which would be part of the college’s Concrete, masonry, and Framing course.
PTTI has a separate campus for Automotive Repair for better accessibility of resources and hands-on training that the trade demands. To know more about the campus, please feel free to call on 215-381-9403 .
Well Equipped Computer Lab & Internet presentation training center.
Advanced High Tech Learning Experience with technologies like Virtual Reality, Gamification and more.
Well maintained practical hands-on training space:
- We have two (2) Hunter Hawkeye alignment machines & four post lifts
- Six (6) two-post vehicle lifts
- Pennsylvania Emission & Safety Equipment Training Center, OBDII & Dynamometer
- On-board diagnosis scanners (including Snap-On Modus & MT2500)
- Nachi Robotic Arm – 90, 150 & 270 Pound Lifting Units
- Nachi AR Robot Controllers
- 15.0 KVA Robotic Transformer
- Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Cognex Vision Systems, Robotics
- Controls & Electrical Panels, Automatic Sequencing Machines & Packaging Equipment
- Thermal Arc 252i Fabricator Multi Process Welding Inverter
- Thermal Dynamics 52 Cutmaster Plasma Cutting System
- Thermal Arc 95 S Inverter Arc Welder
- Weldmark Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Diversi-Tech Inc. Downdraft Table Model MiniDD