Philadelphia – Let’s Fight Covid-19 together
PTTI is coordinating local efforts to respond to the challenges faced by student and staff health, admissions issues, and the longer-term impact on students. This page offers resources and information on Covid-19 for students in Philadelphia, answers to frequently asked questions, and details of how we can help the communities during this difficult time.
At the Philadelphia Technician Training Institute-PTTI, we fully understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on you emotionally and economically. As you are aware, this pandemic virus is also affecting our global and local economies. PTTI management team reviews and follows all local, state, and federal recommendations daily to keep you informed on how to stay safe at home and when you have to go out in public.
When the Government has issued the clearance for all schools to open, we look forward to seeing you on campus.
RECENT NEWS From PHILADELPHIA - Impact of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Advice & Actions from PTTI:
- Avoid Large Gatherings when you are outside and in the campus
- Any student/staff with travel history to any COVID-19 affected location or in contact with a person who is Positive- COVID-19, in last 28 days should quarantine themselves for 14 days.
- Faculty will be alert towards any student showing symptoms ie. Fever, cough and difficulty in breathing will be tested immediately.
- Till advised by treating doctors the student needs to join via online classes only.
- Staff and students should be advised about simple public health measures of hand and respiratory hygiene.
- Wearing of masks would be essential at all times.
- Frequently touched surfaces like knobs, switches, desktops will be sanitized frequently.
- Staff and students must follow CDC public health guidelines. Refer to PTTI memorandum sent to all students in April 2020.