Manufacturing & Automation Technician Program
Course Tenure: 26 weeks
Manufacturing, Electronic, and Robotics has been the past, present, and future respectively, and have played an important role in the evolution of mankind. The course offers you an opportunity to bring a change in your life and the world around you.
Apart from the opportunity to bring a change in the future, PTTI offers much more to achieve that goal:
- With Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
- Low program costs making the course very affordable.
- Complete the course in 6 months. (Day/Evening classes)
- Hands-on training in our advanced lab with required Electronics and Electrical equipment and workstations with robotics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical wiring, and more!
- Internet-ready classrooms with 40 computers equipped with AutoCad and Vision Systems
- Instructors with real manufacturing industry experience
- Certification of Completion –Licensed by the PA Department of Education
- Current placement rate – 92%
- Job assistance services are provided free of charge to all graduates.
- Alumni receive lifetime re-education on any facet of education in the field of study.
Enroll into the course at our Trade School, learn from some of the best people in the industry and be a part of something bigger and better.
What to expect from the course?
The Manufacturing and Automation Program is designed to train students in electronics and electronic troubleshooting, manufacturing technologies, industrial automation, and process controls. The training center is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment assisting you in getting hands-on experience on all the required tech.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Shop Equipment
- Advanced Packaging Technology
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems
- AC/DC Motor Controls
- Electrical and Electronics Systems (Single & 3 Phase Wiring, Volt-ohm-meters, etc.)
- Robotics (PLC & Robotic Operation)
- Quality Systems (ISO 9000 & FDA GMP)
- Automation and Engineering Software (AutoCad, SAP and Plex Modules)
- Dedicated Manufacturing Process Equipment
- Interpreting Engineering Drawings
- Process Control and Innovation (Cost Reductions, maintenance, trouble-shooting)
- Workplace Mathematics (Solving for variables, unit conversions)
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Financial Aid in the form of Grants and Loans.
- Flexible Class Schedule
- Professional Development
- Hands-on Training in our workplace
- Snacks/Refreshments Served Daily
- Resume Building & Mock Interviews
Financing for the Manufacturing and Automation Technician program may be available through scholarships, grants, loans (federal and private), and institutional financing plans. Grants and Financial Aid are available to all the students who qualify.
Complete our Manufacturing and Automation Technician Certification Program, and be ready for the manufacturing industry to absorb you. Let’s connect to discuss how PTTI can help shape your future.
Talk to an Admissions Representative at 215-381-9403 or send an email at email@example.com or chat with us now.
How much will this program cost me?*
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through Grants, Scholarships, Loans (federal and private), and Institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
Federal loans: *
Private education loans: *
Institutional financing plan: *
Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job placement rate for students who complete the programs with PTT Institute is 92%.
*The placement rates vary/change on a monthly basis, the above number is an average % based on a sample time-frame, although the institute is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Have been out of school for a long time. Will I face any trouble?
Manufacturing and Automation Technician Program is unlike attending courses at other schools or universities. The course is designed with 80% hands-on curriculum with the most updated technology in the industry. PTT Institute courses allow the student to accelerate their learning through an online, classroom, and instructor lead format so you come to track in no time.