Sterile & Central Processing Technician Program
Course Tenure – 31 weeks
Sterile Processing Technicians or Central Service Professionals are in high demand in the nursing and medical field as their roles play a major part in infection prevention, cleaning and decontamination, inventory/equipment management, and other areas in the medical industry.
With the fear of Covid-19 the requirements for Sterile Technician have increased exponentially. With
4.28M people in the workforce growing at 4.06% YOY and an average employee age of 42.8, the field offers a great prospect for the future.
With the rapid growth of the healthcare industry in America, this 8-month program in Central Processing and Service can give your healthcare career a start with an entry-level position quickly scaling to becoming a supervisor. Here are other reasons why now is the best time to to take the Sterile Technician course:
- Low program costs making the course very affordable.
- Alternative to high-cost nursing colleges and nursing certifications.
- Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
- Complete the course in 8 months. (Day/Evening classes)
- Hands-on training in our advanced laboratory
- Current placement rate – 92%
- Job assistance services are provided free of charge to all graduates.
- Alumni receive lifetime re-education on any facet of education in the field of study.
- Certification of Completion
The course offers real-world training in medical instrument sterilization processing developed by professional educators and sterile processing experts. Classes start with the basics of medical terminology and techniques before focusing on modern technologies, quality assurance, inventory management, and central service communications. Students are prepared for a career in one of the most important roles of allied health professionals.
What you get as a Sterile Processing Tech Graduate – PTTI:
- Certifications of Completion
- Customer Service Training
- Mentoring and instruction in Resume Writing, Interviewing Skills, and Job hunting
- Full-time staff recruiters dedicated to finding you satisfactory employment
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Microbiology
- Regulations and Standards
- Infection Prevention
- Tools for Cleaning
- Cleaning and Decontamination
- Training with Surgical Instruments
- Sterilization Processing and other practices
- Sterile Packaging and Storing
- Inventory and Equipment Management
- Preparation and Transport
- Tracking Systems
- Financial Aid
- Flexible Class Schedule
- Hands-on Training in our lab
- Professional Development
- Snacks/Refreshments Served Daily
- Resume Building & Mock Interviews
Basic Course Requirements
Financing for the Central Processing and Sterile Technician program may be available through scholarships, grants, loans (federal and private), and institutional financing plans. Grants and Financial Aid are available to students who qualify.
Complete our Central Processing and Sterile Technician Certification Program, and start helping yourselves with good pay and others – on the Job. Let’s connect to discuss how PTTI can help shape your future in Healthcare Industry through our course.
Talk to an Admissions Representative at 215-381-9403 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us now.
How much will this program cost me?
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through Grants, Scholarships, Loans (federal and private), and Institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
Federal loans: *
Private education loans: *
Institutional financing plan: *
Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 26 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2019-2020, *% finished in 26 weeks.
* The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job placement rate for students who complete the programs with PTT Institute is 92%.
*The placement rates vary/change on a monthly basis, the above number is an average % based on a sample time-frame, although the institute is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Have been out of school for a long time. Will I face any trouble?
Steam, Sprinkler & Pipe Fitting Technician Program is unlike attending courses at other schools or universities. The course is designed with 80% hands-on curriculum with the most updated technology in the industry. PTT Institute courses allow the student to accelerate their learning through an online, classroom and instructor lead format so you come to track in no time.