Central Processing Instructor
Full-Time – Permanent – 40 Hours Per Week
Are you interested in sharing your skills and expertise with our students? PTTI is currently seeking experienced Central Processing Technicians who are interested in educating by making connections and training students as an instructor. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing school as we expand our programs. We are looking for morning, mid-shift and evening Instructors.
Prospective candidates must be experienced in Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Regulations and Standards, Tool cleaning, Surgical Instruments, Disinfection, Sterilization, Tracking Systems, Preparation and Transport. They also must have Central Processing experience and MUST be CRCST certified.
Prior teaching experience is a bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaches the depth and scope of class materials as outlined in the syllabus and catalog and relate the instruction to careers and employer expectations.
- Develop hands on projects related to course material.
- Collaborate with other Instructors to ensure that lessons and materials are consistent for all shifts.
- Take students on field trips to medical facilities. NOTE: Students and Instructors must be up to date or obtain vaccinations required to enter medical facilities.
- Develop and administer exams
- Track and report student grades
- Monitor supplies and equipment needed for the program
- Attend faculty meetings.
- Wear required uniform (scrubs) and ensure that students are property dressed and operating equipment safely.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education programs.
- Teaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to teach and control the behavior of students.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current education methodologies and techniques.
Shifts: 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM, 11:30 AM – 7:30 PM, 2:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Please apply on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/central-processing-instructor-5817f443ee94edeb
For more information, please contact:
Mobile: (267) 225-2044