Steam, Sprinkler And Pipe Fitting Program
The demand for Steam, Sprinkler and Pipe Fitting will increase as per the new construction and building maintenance and repair will be built.
The role of Steam Fitter or a Pipe fitter is to design, assemble, install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair pipes carrying water, chemicals, steam, or fuel in heating, cooling, and other process piping systems.
With our 6 month training program under the guidance of industry experienced teachers, you can become a PipeFitter, Plumber, Steam Fitter or a Pipe Fabricator
To know more about the average income for Steam, Sprinkler and Pipe Fitting, you can check here .
What will you be expected to learn (and perform!) in our program?
- Pipe Welding Basics and Equipment Safety
- MIG Welding and Oxy Fuel Cutting
- Blueprint Reading and Shop Math
- Pipe Fabrication, Welding and Installation
- Rigging, Pipefitting Standards and Specifications
- Pipe Accessories and System Testing
- Special Piping and Advanced Welding
- Stress Relieving and Aligning
We help you with Resume Writing & Interviewing as well as Job Placement Assistance even before graduation.
PTTI alumni receive lifetime support from the PTTI Community!
Are you ready to take the next step towards a successful career? Call us today at 215-381-9403, visit our website at www.ptt.edu to learn more about our programs.